OVERVIEW OF BLUEBELL
About BLUEBELL MONTESSORI INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
Who We Are
Bluebell Montessori International School is a pre-school, nursery, primary and secondary school located in a secure and serene environment at LK Anga Road (Former Toatl Gospel Road) off Peter Odili Road in the Trans – Amadi area of Port – Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria. It was established in September 2009.
As a result of our rich curriculum and the excellent academic performance of our learners over the years, our school has become one of the most sought-after international schools in Port-Harcourt and all over Nigeria.
At Bluebell School, we understand how boys and girls grow and learn. Therefore, we use a modern curriculum that makes learning easy for our students. Furthermore, all our teachers are certified, and our classes are equipped with state-of-art learning facilities.
We train our learners to become global citizens; we celebrate the values and heritage of Nigeria.
We adopt the Montessori Method in our Preschool; the International Primary Curriculum (IPC) in our Elementary School; the National British Curriculum, which is designed to effectively prepare our students for the International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) examination.
POPULAR EDUCATION FOR YOUR CHILD
The school is managed by a team of professionals which include;
The executive director
The head of academics
The vice principals (academic and admin)
The administrative officers
Supporting the management team are professional teachers and support staff.
The school received the rivers state ministry of educaton approval, after series of inspection carried out by the ministries of education and healththe school also has the approval to write JSCE, SSCE, (NECO), SSCE (WAEC) and Cambridge IGCSE examinations.
There are over one thousand and one reasons to choose Bluebell school. We are determined that every child that walks through our doors will be successful.
• Our school is committed to creating a stimulating environment that supports the continuous improvement growth and achievement of every pupil and student.
• The personal attention students receive nurtures lifelong learners who are fully prepared for leadership in the 21st century.
• Our graduates are prepared to thrive at world class universities to lead lives as global change makers. Come see for yourself, take a tour, meet out pupils, students and teachers and learn why we are special.
• Our academic learning environment provides a safe space for our students to learn to develop and practice the skills they need for success.
• Our students refuse to provide excuses, blame others or justify poor performance.
• Both the academic and psychological needs of a child must be nurtured if total and continuous learning must take place. \
• Our learning environment encourages cooperation.
• All children are gifted and are entitled to be treated accordingly.
• Our parents are co-educators.
• Flexible grouping.
At Bluebell school, we work a three term school year beginning in September and ending in July.
Autumn term- September to December
Spring term – January to April
Summer term – April to July
Each term is loaded with lots of academic activities, co-curricular activities, extra – curricular activities, skills acquisition, etc.
# 10 Total Gospel Road, Off Peter Odili Road, Trans – Amadi Industrial Layout, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
P. O. Box: 7621 PH
Phone numbers: 08166553595, 08024936796, 08164041997
To establish a world class educational institution that will develop multiple intelligence in our learners giving them superior value that will make them leaders in their society and the world class at large.
FIND OUT MORE
To create a safe learning environment that will provide the needed wings for future generation to actualize their dreams and aspirations; and thereby make the world a better place for all.